Ron Bauer was born in Washington DC and was raised in Maryland, just outside of our Nation’s Capital. He received his degree in Sports Management with a minor in Business Management from Ohio University. He received his JD from the Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law in Raleigh. Prior to law school Ron worked for the Washington Redskins of the National Football league.
In his free time, Ron enjoys playing and watching sports, cooking, and spending time with his wife, Tiffany, and their son, Logan.
Areas of Practice
- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Contract Drafting & Review
- Sports & Entertainment Law
- North Carolina 2010; NFLPA Certified Contract Advisor
- Ohio University, B.S. Sports Management
- Minor, Business Administration 2006
- Campbell University
- Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, J.D. 2010
Professional Associations and Membership
- Wake County Bar